Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Website is up and running!

YeeHaw!! This morning when I first got on the internet my homepage popped up with my new webiste! I'm so excited to have something back up since it was lost by my hosting company back in June. I still have a lot of work to do on it, like all the wording stuff. The part that's not as fun. I would rather post images all day. I never was good at all the text stuff. It takes me forever to figure out the right words, layout, commas or colons, etc.
Now I'm tempted to work on it but I have plenty of baking and wrapping to do for Christmas. And I'm sure I forgot something for somebody so I'll probably have to scramble off to the store with everyone else! No it's not old age creeping up on me, I've always been a little forgetful, scatterbrained or unorganized. Call it whatever you want.
I can't believe another year is almost over. It was a good year, but I'm excited and ready for 2009. I'm ready to get back in a studio and get to work. Right now we are just waiting for the carpet to be installed then it's Moving time!! I have lots of ideas of how I want it to be laid out but it never seems to work the way I draw it out on my graft paper. So we'll see.
I just want to wish you a very Merry Chirstmas. A Blessed New Year! And thank you for your support and business over the years!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment